- Interpreter's access to Obama, other leaders sparks concern
Memorial organizers admitted they weren't aware of the interpreter's violent history of schizophrenic episodes.
- Sign language interpreter made 'no sense' at event
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial provokes anger
Regal Meridian 161501 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- PG13, 1hr 31min(1:05), (3:40), 6:25, 9:20
- NR, 2hr 18min6:55, 10:05
- R, 2hr 13min(12:45), (3:55), 7:10, 10:20
- PG13, 1hr 34min(12:10), (2:35), 4:55, 7:20, 9:40
- PG13, 1hr 52min(1:15), 4:15, 7:15, 10:30
- PG13, 2hr 26min(12:00), (12:40), (1:20), (2:30), (3:20), 4:05, 4:45, 6:10, 7:30, 8:10, 9:35, 10:15
- PG13, 2hr 6min(12:15), (3:15), 6:45, 10:00
- R, 2hr 3min(12:50), (3:50), 6:40, 9:30
- PG, 1hr 30min(12:05), (2:20), 4:35
- R, 1hr 40min(12:20), (2:50), 5:20, 7:50, 10:25
- PG13, 2hr (12:35), (3:35), 6:35, 9:50
- PG13, 2hr 14min(12:25), (3:30), 6:30, 9:45
- PG13, 2hr 5min(12:30), (3:45), 7:00, 10:10
- PG13, 1hr 46min(1:00), 4:10, 7:05, 9:55
AMC Pacific Place 11600 Pine S., Seattle, WA 98101
- PG13, 1hr 30min11:45 a.m., 2:15, 5:10, 7:45
- R, 1hr 32min11:30 a.m., 5:20, 7:50
- PG, 1hr 32min11:05 a.m., 1:20, 3:40, 6:00, 8:10
- PG, 1hr 48min11:00 a.m., 1:25, 2:35, 3:55, 8:00, 10:35
- PG13, 2hr 41min12:01 a.m.
- R, 2hr 11:00 a.m., 1:50, 4:35, 10:25
- PG13, 1hr 33min11:40 a.m., 2:10, 4:25
- PG13, 48min8:30
- PG13, 2hr 41min12:01 a.m.
- PG13, 1hr 43min11:10 a.m., 1:40, 4:15, 7:00, 9:30
- R, 1hr 56min11:45 a.m., 2:50, 7:30, 10:15
- PG, 1hr 48min11:50 a.m., 5:15
- PG13, 1hr 54min11:25 a.m., 2:00, 4:55, 7:40, 10:25
MORE ON MSN
- Give the gift of six-pack abs for the holidays
Only Santa's belly should shake like a bowl full of jelly.
- Boot upgrade! 29 pairs we want right now
A new season calls for new boots. Get a fresh fall pair.
- Tech giants call for controls on government snooping
- Coveted craft brew craze creates black market
- How to handle big life changes as a couple
- Are your probiotics a sham?
- How long did they host?On Bob Barker's 90th birthday, see how long these game-show hosts have been on TV.
- $100M car in reach? | HS student wins $100K prize
- MLB star's proposal on 'Ellen' | Danica goes showgirl
- Kutcher & Kunis' PDA | 'Breaking Bad' star in series
- Police: Gunman shoots sister at LA nursing home
- New ad irks Seahawks fans | Golfer dies in plane crash
- 'Ironside' star dies | 'Couple' star talks cancer battle
- Boehner slams conservatives | 'Obamacare' numbers up
- Durant & fans exchange words | Nick Saban to Texas?
- LeAnn breaks down | Kendra Wilkinson on baby's gender
- Family: Rescuers 'valiant' | Student found on icy porch
- Mark Mulder's comeback try | Boise State's new coach
- Madonna & model BF split | Clarkson's odd holiday card
- Former teacher of the year gets 38 years in sex case
- Duchess Kate recycles dress | Katie Couric's apology
- Wal-Mart bans man for life | CEO: New fee for Delta fliers
- Drew Barrymore's baby reveal | 'Octomom' facing eviction
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- College freshman dies in fraternity pledge 'ritual'
Prosecutors: A New York City student suffered 'major brain trauma.'
Are colleges & universities doing enough to make sure students aren't being hazed?
- Yes. They can only do so much.
- 67 %No. Student groups need more oversight.
- I am OK with some forms of hazing.
- No opinion