- Malaysia jet loses contact carrying 239
A search & rescue effort is under way for a jet overdue for several hours. The Malaysian flight was bound for Beijing & lost contact, airline officials say.
- Report: Airline was seeking to replace older jets
- Jet disappeared in 2007, wreckage found week later
MORE ON MSN
- The five best beach retirement cities
Retire by the beach in these breathtaking seaside retreats.
- Planning a birthday party? Try these ideas
These out-of-the-box ideas are totally cool for kids of any age.
- Why sleep makes you healthier
- TV in child's bedroom tied to weight gain
- 10 marriage rules you can break
- Obamacare enrollment ends March 31
- Unexplained in the Ukraine: Was that a UFO?
- Free Willy & all others: Whale captivity banned
- A slice of life with a traditional orange fight
- Notorious criminals who got away with it
- What are your dating rules?
- Shaking it up: Top 10 women activists
- Best & most affordable used cars
- El Nino is heading towards California
- Stars' love children
A singer claims he's Michael Jackson's secret love child. Find out who else had secret kids.
- Ex-Miss Kentucky comes out | Jared Leto calls out J.Law
- Prince Harry & GF step out | Report: Kourtney K. engaged
- Oscar Pistorius' ex Samantha Taylor testifies at his trial
- Gomez & Bieber reunite | Pregnant actress gets mocked
- News anchor quits job on air | Disney lays off hundreds
- Johnny Manziel's Nike deal | Former tennis pro has cancer
- West Point sergeant sentenced for taping female cadets
- Miley slams Katy over remark | Jessica's white-hot look
- Danica trying to change up | Morissette sues housekeeper
- Pitcher's infant son dies | Bindi Irwin slammed by PETA
- Obama's spelling mishap | Stanford strips grad of MBA
- Aaron Carter wants Duff back | '90210' star's tell-all book
- Ted Turner rushed to hospital | Kesha returns from rehab
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- 'Too drunk' gambler suing Vegas casino over $500,000 debt
The man claims he couldn't remember the episode after waking up in his hotel.
Who should have to cover the $500,000?
- 70 %The gambler should pay.
- The casino should pay.
- Both parties should pay.
- I'm not sure.