- What happens when we all live to 100?
Since 1840, life expectancy at birth has risen about three months with each passing year. But this aging-up is uncharted territory for society & the natural world.
- Study: Nursing homes too costly for many Baby Boomers
- Who will take care of our aging parents?
- 7 health mistakes you made in the last hour
The day is just beginning, but you've already put yourself in danger & don't even realize it. Here are common health slip-ups people make every morning.
- 11 scientifically proven ways to avoid weight gain
- 7 smartphone apps doctors love
POPULAR THIS WEEK
MORE ON MSN
- Motor Trend's top 20 used cars in the US
A few vehicles on the list are likely to surprise you.
- Global adventures that won't break the bank
You don't have to empty your account to take a cool trip.
- Creative & fun themes for baby's first birthday
- Scary ways alcohol affects your body
- Springsteen, Louis C.K. to headline benefit
- Check out Tom Brady's résumé from 1999
- Happy wife, happy life
On Wife Appreciation Day, see how these celeb hubbies are spoiling their better halves.
- Kate Hudson: I see dead people | Sharon Stone a diva?
- Slain mom hid baby in toilet | Fla. woman's body found
- Kim K.'s nude pics leaked? | Ireland defends Kendall
- Teacher charged with sex assault | Polly Bergen dies
- Kelly Ripa sells penthouse | Nicky Hilton's giant ring
- Manziel's Rolex for trophy | Derek Jeter called fraud
- Téa Leoni on ex-husband | McGraw's marriage secret
- Doctor: Ex-lover poisoned me | Bill Clinton on Iraq war
- Rimes slams rumors | Mama June, Sugar Bear split
Outlook.com is free personal email from Microsoft. Share, organize, and stay up-to-date like never before.