You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Cannabis butt found on ground in park makes puppy deathly ill

As Sharon Cook returned with her puppy from a walk in Riverain Park on Tuesday, five-month old Walter seemed unusually tired. He collapsed asleep on the grass and had to be carried home. Cook put him on her couch for a nap, but Walter fell into a coma-like sleep, then went into convulsions when she tried to wake him up. A frantic night and $700 in vet bills later, Walter is fine. But Cook wants to warn the public about the risk to pets of accidentally eating cannabis.
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon