You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

46 people rushed to hospital after suspected carbon monoxide leak at Winnipeg hotel

Winnipeg emergency officials say 46 people have been taken to hospital due to a suspected carbon monoxide leak at a hotel. Emergency workers say 52 people, including staff were evacuated from the hotel. Manitoba Hydro says it has shut off gas to the building and is beginning a ventilation process.

Canadian Press

CBC

Global News

HuffPost Canada

Time

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon