You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Woodbine family displaced by fire, explosion

A Howard County home caught fire and exploded late Friday night in Woodbine, displacing a family. The fire started around 11 p.m. Friday​ at a home in the 150000 block of Bushy Park Road, leading police to block off large portions of the road. When crews arrived at the scene, the family of five was already outside and warned crews of a gas leak, officials said. A short time later, there was an explosion, officials said.
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon