You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Firefighter injured in Wanuiomata blaze

NZ Newswire logoNZ Newswire 23/09/2016

A firefighter has been taken to hospital after being burned in a house fire in Wanuiomata.

Emergency services found the home on Bulls Avenue well ablaze when they arrived at about 1pm on Friday.

One firefighter suffered minor burns to a hand and was transported to Hutt Hospital, a Fire Service spokesman said.

Five fire trucks were called to the scene and the blaze has now been contained.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon