You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Person's face burnt in gas bottle accident

NZ NewswireNZ Newswire 12/04/2016

© SNPA A person has been left with burns to their face in a gas bottle accident in Franklin.

A Fire Service spokesman said the person had been doused in fuel and burned after a hose popped off a gas cylinder in Waiuku at about 8pm.

They had also received burns to their arm but the fire had not spread to any property, the spokesman said.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon