You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Darwin laksa fells 14 with food poisoning

AAP logoAAP 19/10/2016 Lisa Robinson

A laksa stall at the popular Mindil Beach markets in Darwin has been shut down after 14 people fell ill with food poisoning.

The NT Department of Health has issued a health warning and identified the source of the outbreak as a market food stand that sold laksas last Thursday and Sunday.

"Any laksa which was purchased from Mindil Beach on those nights and is still in your fridge or freezer should be disposed of immediately," acting head of the Centre for Disease Control Dr Peter Markey said in a statement on Wednesday.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon