You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Exploding microwave egg burns Qld woman

AAP logoAAP 9/12/2016 David Sigston

An egg has exploded in a microwave, leaving a Queensland woman with burns to her eye.

Paramedics treated the woman, aged in her 20s, at her Maryborough home just before 8pm on Thursday after an egg exploded in her microwave.

She was taken in a stable condition to Maryborough Base Hospital.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon