You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

No post-mortem reports on slain mum, kids

AAP logoAAP 11/11/2016

Prosecutors are still waiting for the post-mortem reports on an Adelaide woman and her two children who were murdered more than five months ago.

Stephen Graham Peet, 31, is charged with the triple murder of his partner Adeline Rigney-Wilson and her young children Corey and Amber, whose bodies were found at a house at Hillier in May.

He faced the Adelaide Magistrates Court on Friday and prosecutors said they were yet to receive the autopsy reports.

Peet appeared via video link wearing a yellow prison top with his neck tattoos visible.

His original lawyer withdrew from the case on Friday and two new lawyers were in court to represent the accused.

When the bodies of Ms Rigney-Wilson and her children were found, police described the deaths as domestic-related.

But police declined to reveal how the trio were killed and scant details have emerged in court.

Families SA in June confirmed they had been in "active contact" with Ms Rigney-Wilson and her children, aged 5 and 6 respectively.

South Australia's attorney-general rejected calls from the opposition to outline the contact social workers had with the family.

Ms Rigney-Wilson's mother earlier said her daughter had family-related issues that had resulted in a third child, a son, living with his father.

Donna Rigney also revealed her daughter had problems with drugs after getting "mixed up with the wrong crowd".

The case was adjourned until January, when Peet is expected to answer the charge.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon