You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Online comments criticise Kmart candles

AAP logoAAP 7/10/2016

Disgruntled Kmart customers have shared their horror stories online after a Gold Coast woman claimed in a Facebook post that an exploding candle had caused serious burns to her husband's arms.

The Facebook post has been shared more than 13,000 times with many weighing in with similar stories.

Kmart has been approached for comment.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon