You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Outdoor kitchen starts blaze in Adelaide

AAP logoAAP 21/12/2016

A home-made outdoor kitchen left to its own devices has sparked a fire at an Adelaide property.

The Woodville North blaze began when something cooking on the set up, which was not being watched, caught alight and spread on Thursday morning.

The flames were quickly tamed by fire crews, who say nobody including the neglectful chef were injured by the blaze which has left $15,000 in damage.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon