You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

SA man suffers serious burns

AAP logoAAP 19/08/2016

An Adelaide man has sustained serious burns after lighting a cigarette while covered in petrol.

The 44-year-old was rushed to hospital in a serious condition after receiving burns to his face, neck and arms at his Elizabeth North home on Friday morning.

A Metropolitan Fire Service spokeswoman said the man had accidentally set himself alight but it wasn't clear how he came to be covered in petrol.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon