You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Syd man injured in gas heater explosion

AAP logoAAP 13/10/2016

A Sydney man has suffered burns to his face, arms and legs after an explosion in his eastern suburbs unit.

Emergency services raced to the Bondi Junction unit at 4.30am on Friday to find a 35-year-old man with serious burns.

It's believed a gas heater may have caused the explosion, which caused all 30 residents of the building on Old South Head Road to be evacutated.

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon