You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry removed from Royal Foundation website: Report

FOX News logo FOX News 9/10/2019 Nate Day

LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 27:  Prince Harry and Meghan Markle during an official photocall to announce the engagement of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle at The Sunken Gardens at Kensington Palace on November 27, 2017 in London, England.  Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been a couple officially since November 2016 and are due to marry in Spring 2018.  (Photo by Samir Hussein/Samir Hussein/WireImage) © Getty LONDON, ENGLAND - NOVEMBER 27: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle during an official photocall to announce the engagement of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle at The Sunken Gardens at Kensington Palace on November 27, 2017 in London, England. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been a couple officially since November 2016 and are due to marry in Spring 2018. (Photo by Samir Hussein/Samir Hussein/WireImage)

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been removed from The Royal Foundation website's list of "principals," leaving just Kate Middleton and Prince William, People reported.

Markle and Harry's personal charity projects have also been removed from the projects listed on the site. Their previous works remain in the site's "news" section, however.

The split in charity work was announced in May when the couples said they were choosing a "divergent path" in their works. At the time, sources told People that the split was a "natural progression" and was not a breakup.

Now called The Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge -- headed by only Middleton and Prince William -- it will focus on five initiatives: mental health, conservation, service, young people and early years, and Middleton's child development initiative.

William and Harry created the charity in 2009, Middleton came onboard after marrying William in 2011, and Markle joined last year after her wedding to Harry.

Following the announcement of the split, the palace released a statement saying: "Both couples will continue to work together on projects in the future, including on The Foundation’s mental health program, Heads Together."

Related Slideshow: How Meghan Markle's outfits in Africa pushed boundaries (Provided by StarsInsider)

More From FOX News

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon