You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.
UP NEXT
How April The Giraffe's Baby Calf Celebrated His 6 Month Birthday

Boy Injured By Fidget Spinner Thought He Was Going To Lose Finger

The popular fidget spinner is being blamed for one family's medical bills spinning out of control. 11-year-old Sam Rhodes says he was playing with the toy he bought on Amazon when it slipped down his finger. Mom tried to remove it using dish soap, but two hospitals, and two doctors later, it was sawed off by a maintenance worker. The boy said 'I thought they were accidentally going to cut off my finger.' InsideEdition.com's Lisa Voyticki (https://twitter.com/LDVNews) has more.
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon