You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

Evening Standard logo Evening Standard 9/23/2022
jwplayer-thumbnail-1686139.jpg © Provided by Evening Standard jwplayer-thumbnail-1686139.jpg

The family of a woman with an acute dairy allergy who died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich contaminated with milk say her death was “entirely avoidable”. Celia Marsh, 42, a dental nurse from Melksham, Wiltshire, died on December 27 2017 after eating a super veg vegan wrap from the sandwich chain’s Bath store.

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk
UP NEXT
UP NEXT

Register now for one of the Evening Standard’s newsletters. From a daily news briefing to Homes & Property insights, plus lifestyle, going out, offers and more. For the best stories in your inbox, click here.

AdChoices
AdChoices

More from Evening Standard

Evening Standard
Evening Standard
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon