You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Hero Kitten Named Thor Saves Family’s Lives

Heidi Stamper and her family in Farmington Hills, Michigan, survived a frightening episode of carbon monoxide poisoning, and they have their hero kitten, Thor, to thank. When Thor recently took ill and began to scream, he alerted the family that something wasn’t right. They called 911, and learned that odorless carbon monoxide gas had been collecting in their home. The house was not equipped with a carbon monoxide detector, but luckily, they had Thor.
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon