You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Brain-eating parasite found in Texas water kills 6-year-old boy

Nearly 30,000 people in southeast Texas are being told to boil their tap water following the recent death of a 6-year-old boy who officials say passed away from a brain-eating parasite that was found in his town's water supply. Mireya Villarreal reports.

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

More From CBS News

More From CBS News

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon