You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

News: Top Stories

Trump says remains of U.S. war dead in process of being returned from North Korea

Reuters logo Reuters 6/21/2018

President Donald Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at the White House on June 21, 2018. © Jonathan Ernst President Donald Trump speaks during a Cabinet meeting at the White House on June 21, 2018. U.S. President Donald Trump, correcting a statement he had made a day earlier, said on Thursday that remains of U.S. troops missing from the Korean War were in the process of being returned to the United States from North Korea. 

Trump on Wednesday had said the remains of 200 American servicemen had been sent back. He made his latest remarks during a meeting of his Cabinet at the White House.

Reporting by Jim Oliphant; writing by Tim Ahmann; editing by Mohammad Zargham


AdChoices
AdChoices

More From Reuters

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon