You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Charlie Sheen Denies Corey Haim Sexual Assault Allegation

The Hollywood Reporter logo The Hollywood Reporter 11/8/2017 Ryan Parker
Charlie Sheen © Noel Vasquez/Getty Images Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen on Wednesday issued a denial following a report that he allegedly sexually assaulted Corey Haim when the late actor was 13 years old. 

"Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations," a rep for Sheen told The Hollywood Reporter. 

The former "Two and a Half Men" star worked with Haim on the 1986 film, Lucas. 

Haim's longtime friend, actor Dominick Brascia, told the National Enquirer that Sheen sexually assaulted Haim during that film's production. 

Haim's name had been in the news recently before the Sheen allegation after Haim's mother pushed back on stories from Corey Feldman about the late actor being abused by a Hollywood pedophile ring, which Feldman claims he also fell victim to. 

The two Coreys were close friends who worked together on a number is '80s films. 

Los Angeles police on Wednesday confirmed to THR an investigation had been opened into Feldman's accusations.

Related video: Corey Feldman Goes To LAPD With Sexual Assault Allegations (via CBS Los Angeles)

UP NEXT
UP NEXT

AdChoices
AdChoices

More From The Hollywood Reporter

The Hollywood Reporter
The Hollywood Reporter
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon