You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Donald Sterling Plans to Sue NBA for $1 Billion (Report)

6/17/2014

By Tony Maglio
TheWrap

Donald Sterling plans to sue the NBA for $1 billion, according to media reports.

"The [termination] charges in the lawsuit are an invasion of his constitutional rights, violation of anti-trust laws, breach of fiduciary duty and breach of contract," Sterling's attorney Max Blecher told ESPN reporter Ramona Shelburne.

Blecher's office has not responded to TheWrap's requests for comments and told us that the attorney is not speaking to any press.

Also read:  Donald Sterling Diagnosed With Alzheimer's Disease (Report)

On Thursday, Sterling's wife Shelly struck a deal to sell the Los Angeles Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer for a record-high $2 billion.

On Friday, TMZ reported that Donald Sterling was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease earlier this month.

More to come …

The post Donald Sterling Plans to Sue NBA for $1 Billion (Report) appeared first on TheWrap.

AdChoices
AdChoices
AdChoices
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon