You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Fire scare at Cheap Trick gig

6/18/2014
Fire scare at Cheap Trick gig © AP / Cheap Trick Fire scare at Cheap Trick gig

WENN

Firefighters were called to a Cheap Trick gig in Pennsylvania on Friday night after a sound speaker reportedly caught on fire. The band had reportedly finished performing at the American Music Theater in Lancaster when the drama unfolded.

Online reports suggest venue staff attempted to put out the blaze with fire extinguishers before emergency services arrived on the scene. The fire is believed to have been sparked by musical equipment. No injuries have been reported. Rocker Slash shared a picture from the incident on his Twitter page showing a group of firefighters backstage holding one of guitarist Rick Nielsen's instruments, adding in a caption, "Lancaster PA Fire Department saves Rick Nielsen's 5 neck gtr (guitar) after fire alarm went off after show last night."

AdChoices
AdChoices
AdChoices
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon