You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Gas Explosion Ignites Inside a Qdoba Mexican Eats

A gas explosion occurred at a Qdoba Mexican Eats in West Bend, Wisconsin. West Bend Fire and Rescue says contractors were at the restaurant to clean the vents of the cooking hood system. They say the contractor only blew out the pilot light for the unit and did not shut the gas off. A plastic cover over the oven caused gas to build up in the area. A spark then ignited the gas, causing a fireball. Inside Edition Digital has more
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon