You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Terrifying moment power lines explode outside resident's bedroom window in the Philippines

This is the terrifying moment electrical cables exploded outside the bedroom window of a resident in the Philippines. Raffy Miranda was getting ready to sleep when he was startled by the successive explosions from outside the house in Taguig City on July 14. Footage from inside the property shows balls of sparks flashing outside as electricity surges through the over-loaded generator. Raffy Miranda believed it was caused by an overheating of the wire which set alight and spread to the other wires and the power box. He said no one was hurt and the staff from the power distribution company sent staff to fix the damaged lines.

More From Newsflare

More From Newsflare

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon