You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Propane grill caused 2-Alarm fire in Wheaton-Glenmont, officials say

WUSA-TV Washington, D.C. logo WUSA-TV Washington, D.C. 4 days ago Lauryn Froneberger
UP NEXT
UP NEXT

Crews are battling a 2-alarm fire in the Wheaton-Glenmont area of Montgomery County. 

Fire officials said they responded to the blaze in the 1500 block of Ingram Terrace around 2 p.m. on Thursday, 

Pete Piringer, spokesperson for the Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services said the fire started from a propane grill on a patio next to the house. 

There is no word on injuries at this time. 

This is a developing story. 

AdChoices
AdChoices

More from WUSA-TV

WUSA-TV Washington, D.C.
WUSA-TV Washington, D.C.
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon