Vous utilisez une ancienne version de votre navigateur. Veuillez utiliser une version prise en charge pour bénéficier d’une meilleure expérience MSN.

Carmignac Euro-Patrim A EUR Acc

341,84
+0,53
+0,16%
20/10/2017
5 ans
  • Clôture précédente

    341,31

  • Actif net

    319,60Mio.

  • Rendement

    0,00%

  • Frais d’acquisition d’entrée

    4,00

  • Dépenses

    1,55%

  • Catégorie

    Répartition modérée en EUR

  • Risque Morningstar

    Moyenne

  • Évaluation Morningstar ★★
Profil

Nom de l'émetteur

Carmignac Gestion

Style de fonds

Ouvert

Gestionnaire de fonds

Malte Heininger

Style d'investissement

Croissance moyenne

The Fund is managed on a discretionary basis with an active asset allocation policy. Its objective is to outperform its performance indicator, which comprises 50% DJ Euro Stoxx 50 index and 50% capitalised Eonia index. A minimum of 75% of the portfolio is invested in the equity markets of the European Union, Iceland and Norway. The remaining 25% is invested in bonds, treasury bills and money market instruments denominated in euro and traded on French and foreign markets offering the best growth potential, without particular restrictions in terms of allocation by country, sector or type of stocks. A minimum of 75% of the Fund’s portfolio is invested in securities eligible for the PEA (French equity savings plan). Net exposure to the equity markets may not exceed 50%.

Informations d’achat

Achat initial 1
Achat initial : PER NA
Achat initial : AIP NA

Mise en place

03/02/1997

Publicité
Publicité
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon