You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

How caregivers can help parents file taxes: 2 Wants to Know

For caregivers helping their parents file taxes, the documents needed are different than what the caregiver needs to file their own. If mom and dad are usually non-filers but they're filling out taxes simply because they want the stimulus money, the online free file forms are pretty simple. You’re looking for the Recovery Rebate Credit, which is line 30 on the 1040-SR form for seniors. The IRS has free filing tools to help you and it comes step-by-step instructions to make sure you get all those documents. SUBSCRIBE | Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Download the WFMY News 2 app: ►Text the word APP to 336-379-5775 ►For iPhone | ►For Android |




Editor's Picks


Featured Partners

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon