You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Video news: All in one minute @ 6pm

Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis said that the building in Mumbai’s congested Dongri that collapsed on Tuesday morning is around 100 years old. Many people are believed to be trapped under the debris. Fadnavis assured that the government will probe if there was any lapse on part of the developer who had been assigned the redevelopment project by residents. But for now, the chief minister said the entire focus in on rescuing the people trapped. The fire services, police and the National Disaster Response Force are looking for survivors and helping them out. But due to the limited access to the debris, they have had to work with their hands tied.

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

More From The Times of India

More From The Times of India

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon