You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

On cam: Cow saved from being electrocuted in Punjab’s Mansa, video goes viral

A cow was saved from being electrocuted in Punjab’s Mansa. The cow was standing in a water-logged area, near an electric pole. Due to the rainy weather and water-logging the electric pole and meter were also wet. Cow accidentally touched the electric pole. Following that it started shivering in the pain of electric shock. A shopkeeper rushed towards the cow. He kept a piece of cloth in his hand, and tied its legs with it. Other passers-by also joined the shopkeeper in rescuing the cow.

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

More From The Times of India

More From The Times of India

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon