You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Man rushed to hospital after grill explosion

Fargo KVLY-TV logo Fargo KVLY-TV 5/16/2022 Stacie Van Dyke
Buena Vista © Provided by Fargo KVLY-TV Buena Vista

FARGO, N.D. (Valley News Live) - A man sustained severe burns after his grill exploded. It happened in the area of Buena Vista Mobile Homes (4301 El Tora Blvd) shortly after 4 p.m. Monday.

Fargo Police say a 35-year-old man poured gas on a grill he believed to be no longer lit, but it exploded and ignited a grill fire. It also ignited the gas can he was holding.

The man was taken to a local hospital via Sanford Ambulance.

Copyright 2022 KVLY. All rights reserved.


More From Fargo KVLY-TV

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon