You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

My Unlicensed Hovercraft Bar Is Technically Legal

If you want to sell alcohol in England, you need a license. But the Licensing Act 2003 has some unusual exceptions. • Thanks to Marc and the team from the Axceler-8 Hovercraft Centre: • Behind the scenes: Licensing Act 2003: Filmed safely: Camera: Matt Gray Logistics and original idea: Jonty Wareing Thanks to: Rob Hiseman Editor: Michelle Martin Audio mix: Graham Haerther I'm at on Twitter at on Facebook at and on Instagram as tomscottgo
image beaconimage beaconimage beacon