You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Child dies of amoeba likely contracted at Texas splash pad, officials say

A child in Texas died two weeks ago from an infection caused by a brain-eating amoeba, and local officials announced Monday the child was likely infected after visiting the Don Misenhimer Park splash pad in Arlington. The site has been closed since officials were notified of the child's illness, and the investigation is ongoing. CBSN Dallas-Fort Worth has details.

Latest News Video

More News Video Partners

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon