You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Donaldson: Don't mistake Trump's base for all of America

"When Nixon resigned, 24 percent of the American public said they still liked him," Sam Donaldson says. "There's always been this strain in American life. But they don't represent the country." He says Trump's "strong" base makes up about 30 percent of the country, "but the other 70 percent are out there."

Latest News Video

More News Video Partners

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon