You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Golden Retriever Accidentally Starts Fire After Going for Cookies on the Stove

When Ashely O’Donnell and her husband went to bed, they left a plate of cookies near the stove, and once the lights were out, their dog Molly made her move. The golden retriever accidentally hit a knob, turning on the stove and setting a spatula on fire. Smoke filled the kitchen, and minutes later, the smoke detectors went off, waking Ashley and her husband just in time to put it out. But dogs turning into accidental arsonists is more common than you’d think. Here’s how to prevent it.

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

More From Inside Edition

More From Inside Edition

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon