You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience.

Stranger saves baby from choking at North Carolina restaurant

While on vacation in North Carolina during Thanksgiving, Debra Rouse and her family decided to have dinner at a Golden Corral restaurant. Little did she know, that decision would end up saving a life. Hannah Marie Jarvis was also at that same restaurant, feeding her baby mashed potatoes, when the little girl started to choke. Without hesitation, Rouse jumped into action.

UP NEXT

UP NEXT

image beaconimage beaconimage beacon